How to itemize your tax deductible donation on your tax return

Easy. List your donation on Form 1040, Schedule A on your tax return.

And...that's it! 

Extra tip: Take a screen shot of your bank statement to show proof of your donation. 

Donate now to help the special needs children in Peru go to school, to learn more about the mission, click on "the mission" link below.


Below is the 501(c)(3) letter from the IRS along with the EID number for the Traveling Unicorn Inc.